Features: To-do list
PlanArty - Registry items: Activities
How do you track your activities in PlanArty?
Simple and efficient, in a continuous flow through all the functionalities of the program.
All the Activities can be included in Time tracking, To-do list, Someday tasks. They can also be viewed in
Calendar or in the Detailed and Group lists.
This video explains step by step how to:
- define a new Activity
- initiate a New Time tracking for an Activity
- include them in your To-do list by creating a New To-do items
- create a Someday task items for the Activities you want to do, but for which you have not yet set an exact
- check the tracking in the Detailed List
- find out anytime from the Grouped list, exact data about each Activity
More from PlanArty:
Timely insights on all your Activities with just one look on the dashboard
An objective comparison between your plans and your activities on Planned day VS Real day